Introducing our new Camper Beds!
Designed specifically for slide in campers!
High departure angle
Retains factory bed height
To our knowledge this is the first overland truck bed of this kind, with these features!
- The bed floor stays the same height as your factory bed. This keeps your camper as low as possible. Most truck beds on the market cause your camper to stick further in the air, and as a result makes your vehicle less stable.
- Fully sealed upper boxes! Keep your belongings dry and locked up even when your camper is not on the truck!
- Increased rear departure angle over factory beds
- All aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- Custom sizes available (Email for quote)
- Black powder coat standard
Base Model Includes The Following:
- 2x Rear lower boxes
- 2x Fenders
- 2x Front body line trim panels (5ft stock beds)
- 2x Front lower boxes (5.5ft stock beds and longer)
- 2x Rear light assemblies
- 1x Rear licence plate panel
- Driver & Passenger side upper boxes (Full length of bed)
Options and prices:
- Forward Garage - If you are running a camper that is shorter than your new camper bed (example 7ft camper with 9ft Camper Bed), you can option a forward garage that sits between the camper and the truck cab - Starting at $5,500 and goes up depending on size.
- Removable Tailgate - $1500
- Headboard between camper and cab of truck - $950
- Auxiliary water tank - $750
- Custom powder coating (Flat Black is included) - $1950 - Standard colors
- Rear Access Doors on upper boxes- $950
- Gooseneck Access Door - $950
- Camper Prep & Install Package - This includes 4 internal tie down access doors, 4 camper centering wedges, relocation of camper electrical plug into bed, and installation of camper into the new bed. - $1500
- Dually width upgrade (92" width)- $3,000
*** We can build these beds for basically any truck. That being said, we have models/sizes that fall into our "production" classification. What does that mean? It means the pricing you see above and our current production lead times apply to the "production models". Other makes/models currently fall under "Custom Builds". To be clear, we can still build these beds for any truck, but custom builds have some additional charges as well as longer wait times. If you have a build in mind that is outside our current production list, please give us a call or send an email and we will be happy to discuss options and provide a quote.
For Chassis Cab Models Click Here
Ford F250/F350/F450 (1999- Present)
Ram 2500/3500 (1994 - Present)
Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 (2019 - Present)
Toyota Tacoma (1995 - Present)
Toyota Tundra (2000 - Present)
Jeep Gladiator (2020 - Present)
Place your deposit now to get on our production list early. See current lead times