Introducing our new Topper Beds!
Do you like to run a topper or wedge camper on your bed, but are looking for better storage option than the factory bed allows? We have the answer for you!
Designed to fit all major bed toppers like Hower Built, AT Overland, Go Fast Campers, Super Pacific, Skinny Guy, Alu-Cab, Four Wheel Camper Project M, etc. You get the best of both worlds.
Designed specifically for truck toppers/campers!
High departure angle
Retains factory bed height
This is the first overland truck bed of this kind, with these features!
- The bed floor stays the same height as your factory bed allowing your topper to sit at the same height as factory.
- Upper boxes have a passthrough feature so you can access items from the inside of the topper.
- Increased rear departure angle over factory beds
- All aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- Custom sizes available (Email for quote)
- Black powder coat standard
Base Model Includes The Following:
- 2x Rear lower boxes
- 2x Fenders
- 2x Front body line trim panels (5ft stock beds)
- 2x Front lower boxes (5.5ft stock beds and longer)
- 2x Rear light assemblies
- 1x Rear licence plate panel
- Rear tailgate/swing gate
- Driver & Passenger side upper boxes (Full length of bed)
Options and prices:
- Forward Canopy/Garage - If you are running a camper that is shorter than your new camper bed (example 7ft camper with 9ft Camper Bed), you can option a forward canopy that sits between the camper and the truck cab - Starting at $5,500 and goes up depending on size.
- Headboard between camper and cab of truck - $950
- Auxiliary water tank - $750
- Custom powder coating (Flat Black is included) - $1950 - Standard colors
- Rear Access Doors on upper boxes- $950
- Topper Re-Install - $750
*** We can build these beds for basically any truck. That being said, we have models/sizes that fall into our "production" classification. What does that mean? It means the pricing you see above and our current production lead times apply to the "production models". Other makes/models currently fall under "Custom Builds". To be clear, we can still build these beds for any truck, but custom builds have some additional charges as well as longer wait times. If you have a build in mind that is outside our current production list, please give us a call or send an email and we will be happy to discuss options and provide a quote.
Toyota Tacoma (1995 - Present)
Toyota Tundra (2000 - Present)
Jeep Gladiator (2020 - Present)
Place your deposit now to get on our production list early. See current lead times