Introducing our new Crawler Beds!
Designed specifically for rock crawlers and 4x4's that need extra clearance and departure angle
High departure angle
Dovetailed rear end for increased clearance
Bobbed back end for reduced overhang
Retains factory bed height
Weights starting as low as 280lbs
- The bed floor stays the same height as your factory bed. This keeps your gear as low as possible. Most truck beds on the market cause your gear/payload to stick further in the air, and as a result makes your vehicle less stable.
- Fully sealed upper boxes! Keep your belongings dry and locked up!
- Increased rear departure angle over factory beds
- All aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- Custom sizes available (Email for quote)
- Black powder coat standard
Base Model Includes The Following:
- 2x Rear lower boxes
- 2x Fenders
- 2x Front body line trim panels (5-5.5ft stock beds)
- 2x Rear light assemblies
- Driver & Passenger side upper boxes (Full length of bed)
Options and prices:
- Lifting tent mount on gas struts (Think truck bed cover that opens) - $850
- Headboard between topper and cab of truck - $950
- Custom powder coating (Flat Black is included) - $1950 - Standard colors
- Rear Access Doors on upper boxes- $950
*** We can build these beds for basically any truck. That being said, we have models/sizes that fall into our "production" classification. What does that mean? It means the pricing you see above and our current production lead times apply to the "production models". Other makes/models currently fall under "Custom Builds". To be clear, we can still build these beds for any truck, but custom builds have some additional charges as well as longer wait times. If you have a build in mind that is outside our current production list, please give us a call or send an email and we will be happy to discuss options and provide a quote.
Toyota Tacoma 5ft Bed
Place your deposit now to get on our production list early. See current lead times